We’re taking a new approach to protection. Our Endpoint blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviors used in almost every exploit.
It doesn’t rely on signatures to catch malware, which means it catches zero-day threats without adversely affecting the performance of your device.
So you get protection before those exploits even arrive and by correlating threat indicators, our Endpoint can block web and application exploits, dangerous URLs, potentially unwanted apps, and malicious code from ever touching your endpoints.
Enforce your web, application, device, and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
- Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced both on and off the corporate network
- Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or by name
- Device Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices
- Data Control Data-loss prevention (DLP) using prebuilt or custom rules
Like your favorite smartphone or web application, Sophos Endpoint Protection delivers sophisticated functionality coupled with a simple, intuitive user experience.
- Quick and easy deployment from the cloud or on-premises
- Default policies configured to balance protection, usability, and performance
- Automatic removal of third-party endpoint security products
- Point-and-click configuration of advanced features like HIPS and device control, made possible by continually updated data from our Labs